Belle Isle Christian Preschool
Belle Isle Christian preschool is a ministry of Belle Isle Community Church. We offer programs for children ages 6 weeks to 4 years old (VPK). Our hours of operation are from 7am to 4:30pm.
We follow Orange County Public School's calendar. Our school year runs from August-May. We offer an optional (abbreviated) summer program for Infants-3yr olds.
Belle Isle Christian Preschool is a ministry of Belle Isle Community Church, and we work together to bring Christ to the community around us.
Our Mission Statement
Belle Isle Christian Preschool exists to provide a safe, nurturing, and Christ-centered learning environment where children will grow and thrive in Christ’s love.
All About BICP
- Our Infant room has a low ratio of 6:2 where they are loved, nurtured, and cared for each day. They experience songs, stories, and play to build their growth and development.
- Our Toddlers through VPK use a hands-on, play and theme based curriculum which corresponds with age-appropriate learning benchmarks.
- Social development is one of the top priorities in our program; the fundamentals of kindness, love, respect, self confidence and awareness
- Toddlers- VPK are evaluated and assessed 3 times a year on the developmental milestones.
- Infants are evaluated regularly for developmental milestones
- Parent/Teacher conferences will be held every February for our 2s-VPK classes
- Brightwheel is our software for tuition as well as communication with teachers and daily reports.
- Children participate in a morning and afternoon recess and outdoor play
- Biblical concepts and spiritual formation is at the forefront of what we do. We want children and families to know Jesus loves them and will always be there for them no matter what. Children participate in weekly chapel and classroom Bible lessons and activities.
- Instilling a love of learning and fun school memories to last a lifetime
We’d love to share more with you and answer your questions. We conduct tours of the program Monday-Thursday between 9-11am by appointment. Tours, tuition and registration information is available by contacting the Director, Leslie Morrison via email at email@example.com or call us at 407.605.5437